Well it has finally happened. I have joined one of those online community sites that lets you get together with people who you haven't seen since high school. Yes my friends, I am now on Facebook.
Facebook is very similar to our blog in that you post what is going on in your life, but there is a whole lot more little fun applications that you can add to your Facebook page to let people know more than they ever wanted to know about you.
The funnest part is you can reconnect with all those people who you thought you would never talk to after high school. It all started with my friend Salina Teeters sending me an invite to join up. I ignored it for a couple of days, then decided why not try it. Now I am hooked more than ever. What you do is try to add as many friends as you can. I am up to 9 so far, but on some of my friend's pages they have as many as 100 or more friends.
So if you want to be my friend on Facebook, you have to sign up on their website, www.facebook.com. It is super easy and then I can add you to my friends list and get my count up even higher. If you don't want to, then just continue to read the blog and I will be happy with that.
Carolyn
----------------------------------------
Yah, I'm not getting a facebook account. Can you imagine me trying to maintain a blog and a facebook profile? Besides, everyone I know has a myspace account.
-Mike
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I'm on Facebook!
Posted by Carolyn at 5/28/2008 11:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment