Yes my friends, I am once again heading to the city of sin. This time it is for my best friend Sarah's wedding. This is the second time around for her but to the same guy she was married to before. (It's a long story and I don't want to explain it.)
Unfortunately, Mike is unable to come on this trip so I am going to be left to my own devices. I have promised not to get too wild, but you never know.
The weather forecast for Las Vegas has been anywhere from 107 to 111. Hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell if you ask me.
I will be leaving this Wednesday and will be back by Saturday. Look for pictures from my trip on upcoming posts.
So in the words of the king himself, "Viva Las Vegas!"
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hey Baby Lets Go To Vegas!
Posted by Carolyn at 6/23/2008 12:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Hope you got their knot tied really tight this time! and Hope you had a good time.
Well I got Sarah and Jesus married yet again. I told them to make it stick this time.
It was dreadfully hot, but I had an excellent time. I think 3 days is the perfect amount of time to see the sites of Las Vegas. After that the neon lights and clanging of the slot machines gets to you.
Now it is back to everyday life in Boise.
Post a Comment