Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Fill in Post

We've been adjusting to life in Boise again. This is just a post to fill in some of the holes from the last few weeks.

We got new furniture, which everyone knows about but we never got around to putting up photos. Jim is the only one who has seen it. So, behold our new (month old) furniture!






Carolyn says that this now makes us adults. We actually went to a furniture store and bought furniture rather than picking up a futon or something like that.



I also got my car fixed! It was more expensive than what I wanted but less than what I feared. It came up to about $2,800. Still cheaper than buying a new car.



1 Comment:

Helen Longhurst said...

Love the furniture! It is great that you are finally adults, but don't give up the "3 and a half" too soon!
I loved the meercat, Norman took his with him. I really hope that the foster parents take good care of him. He is special. I don't think they can teach him very much, and he might not grow very much. As I said, he is special.