Don't forget to watch the Bachelor on ABC tonight. The location for tonights episode will be in Sun Valley, Idaho.
I was still working at the Sun Valley Resort when the Bachelor crew came to film in February. I never did get a peak at the bachelor or the bachelerettes so I had to live vicariously through other peoples encounters.
The Bachelor is Matt Grant and he hails from London, England. He is a stunning 6'5" and 27 years old. He works a a global financier, which means he works with millionaire businessmen and their loads of cash.
Some of the spots featured on this episode will include skiing on Dollar (which I never mastered), sleigh rides to Trail Creek Cabin, and ice skating at the outdoor ice rink. The bachelor stayed in one of the nicer 3 bedroom Lodge Apt. Condos and the bachlerettes got to stay in the newly remolded Symphony Cottage (Sun Valley had just purchased this cottage and I don't think it is up for rent until this fall).
If you don't catch this episode on tv tonight, you can always watch it online at www.abc.com.


2 Comments:
Just wanted you to know that the Baby Bear loves you! Even if it is cold!
I love you too. I can't complain too much. We've been up in the high 60's and now we have been below freezing most nights and today it is raining. Last Saturday we had a mix of snow and rain. I wish spring wouldn hurry up and get here and stay before it is too hot in the summer.
Post a Comment