Monday, March 10, 2008

We have furniture!!!

Well finally on Sunday our new sofa, love seat, coffee table, and lamps arrived. I was so overjoyed when the delivery guys got all the items into our apartment. No more sitting on the floor or trying to share the too small bean bag we purchased as temporary seating. The furniture makes our front room a little more cozy but I will take cozy over sitting on the floor anyday. As soon as Mike or I can find our camera that is packed away in one of the many boxes we will post pictures. And bonus the sofa has a queen size bed in it and it's not one of those icky types with the bar that hits you right between the shoulder blades. So anyone who wants to come stay with us that is what you will be sleeping on.

2 Comments:

Helen Longhurst said...

I guess that Jim will be the first to use it. Have fun! Wish you all could be with us.

Helen Longhurst said...

why is it a boy.jessica