Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Kitty Post

Carolyn only got up one picture of Misty and I took quite a few over the Christmas holiday. Since she counts as our only child, I wanted to put up more.



Her new favorite toys are her tissue paper and a couple of rings from the top of milk jugs. She will play for hours.



That of course, sort of defeats the purpose of buying her toys, but she got a couple of those too. Oh yes, and that is her box in the background. It started out as a chip box but we put newspaper in it and now we aren't allowed to move it.

This is what we call the "Rooster Mouse" since it has a lot of feathers attached to it. I'm still trying to figure out how that would happen from an evolutionary standpoint.



She has, or course, decided that the entire purpose of Christmas is to give her things to sleep on top of and under. And yes, that is more tissue paper. She drags it around, puts it in strange places, burrows under it and crumples it up.



It's sort of hard to describe the bliss that she feels from her tissue paper. And yes, she still has it. We were not allowed to put it away after Christmas ended.

2 Comments:

Helen Longhurst said...

I guess that if that is your child, it is our grand kitty, so thanks for the pictures. She is cute, for a cat.

maren said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love Misty! My baby Buddy Would love A play date!