Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas.....better late than never

So we have been meaning to post our Christmas photos on the blog and I finally found some time to do it.

Here is our tree. It is a fake tree since I put Mike through 3 years of torture with a live one. Not so good on his allergies.















Mike opening his new mouse while wearing
the "No, I will not fix your computer" t-shirt I got him.


Me with my
books I got from Mike (Tales of Beedle the Bard, The Christmas Sweater, Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World, and The Last Lecture). I was desperate for new reading material.



Misty playing in her Christmas present.
Some tissue paper from the
present Mike's parents gave us
and she loves it.

3 Comments:

Helen Longhurst said...

Glad you finally posted and glad that we could help entertain your cat!
Love you, Mom

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I didnt know that you had a blog! How fun. Thank you for your comment and look forward to getting to know you better.

Carolyn said...

Same here. I love the whole blog idea. You can let people know what is going on in your life even though you are living far away from the ones you love.

I have loved reading your blog Kira and all the goings on of your family.