So, it was a lucrative Christmas. I got candy, some Dilbert comic books and a couple of cool gadgets. I got a new LED flashlight since my old one was wearing out and a set of portable speakers for my laptop. Carolyn also picked me up a Pocket Ref, which I’ve been wanting for awhile. I got some new sweaters which are always appreciated in the frozen North. I also got a bird feeder and some new power tools.
(By the way, don’t ever buy me Dilbert books. I have ALL of them, and Carolyn keeps me supplied with new ones each year.)
Our family gift this year was a Nintendo Wii. (Yes, I know. We can’t have children because we are the children.) It’s a lot of fun and we’ve been playing a lot of Tennis, Golf and Bowling together.

4 Comments:
I'll read your blog if you read mine! Wow, you are really getting into it. I have posted one real posting. I haven't filled out the information about myself.
I will have to try out your slinks, photos etc.
Are you "open," or invitation only?
I'm actually open. I decided it would be easier to do so than making everybody sign up. Then again, I plan on not making any truly private notes or posts, so I don't really mind who reads it.
You don't really care who reads this? That could come back to bite you! How are you going to keep out the riff-raff and other relatives?
Post a Comment